Adult & Teen Challenge Northern Indiana
Terms and Conditions
These Terms govern:
- the use of adultandteenchallenge.com, and,
- any other related Agreement or legal relationship with the Owner in a legally binding way. Capitalized words are defined in the relevant dedicated section of this document.
The User must read this document carefully. adultandteenchallenge.com is provided by: Adult & Teen Challenge Northern Indiana 1111 W. Bristol Street Elkhart, IN 46514
Owner contact email: email@example.com
- The information offered on this site is offered free of charge and is therefore not subject to laws governing “Consumers”, rather simply “Users”. Adult and Teen Challenge Northern Indiana is not collecting data, nor providing it to 3rd parties, except that which is needed to serve the website.
By using adultandteenchallenge.com, Users confirm to meet the following requirements:
- There are no restrictions for Users in terms of being Consumers or Business Users;
Content on adultandteenchallenge.com
Unless where otherwise specified or clearly recognizable, all content available on adultandteenchallenge.com is owned or provided by the Owner or its licensors.
The Owner undertakes its utmost effort to ensure that the content provided on adultandteenchallenge.com does not infringe applicable legal provisions or third-party rights. Because something may be unintentionally missed, Users are asked to report complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights regarding content on adultandteenchallenge.com - All rights reserved
The Owner holds and reserves all intellectual property rights for content. Users may not use content in ways other than that which is necessary in the proper use of the Service. Users may not copy, download, share (except as stated below), modify, translate, transform, publish, transmit, sell, sublicense, edit, transfer/assign to third parties or create derivative works from the content available on adultandteenchallenge.com, nor allow any third party to do so through the User or their device. In cases where resources are offered on adultandteenchallenge.com for review and/or download, the User may download, copy and/or share said content available through adultandteenchallenge.com for personal, non-commercial use and providing copyright attributions as requested by owner. Applicable statutory limitations and exceptions to copyright remain unaffected.
Content provided by Users
Information provided to Adult and Teen Challenge Northern Indiana through the adultandteenchallenge.com website serves as confirmation that User is legally allowed to do so and does not infringe on any statutory provisions and/or third-party rights.
Access to external resources
Through adultandteenchallenge.com, Users may have access to external resources provided by third parties. Users acknowledge and accept that the Owner has no control over such resources and is therefore not responsible for their content and/or availability. Third parties’ terms and conditions or, in the absence of those, applicable statutory law apply to use of the resources of any/all third party sites and services.
Adultandteenchallenge.com and the Service provided is limited to the scope of the intent of provision, under these Terms and applicable law.
Users are solely responsible for their use of adultandteenchallenge.com.
Therefore, the Owner reserves the right to deny Users access to adultandteenchallenge.com and/or the Service, report any misconduct performed using adultandteenchallenge.com or the Service to the judicial or administrative authorities should Users engage or are suspected of engaging in any activities that violate laws or regulations, including these Terms; infringe any third-party rights; impair the Owner’s legitimate interests.
Disclaimer of Warranties
adultandteenchallenge.com is provided strictly on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of the Service is at Users’ own risk.
Owner, any subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that the Service will meet Users’ requirements; that the Service will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is downloaded at users own risk and users shall be solely responsible for any damage to Users’ computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from such download or Users’ use of the Service. The Owner does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Service or any hyperlinked website or service, and the Owner shall not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between Users and third-party providers of products or services.
The Service may become inaccessible or it may not function properly with Users’ web browser, mobile device, and/or operating system. The owner cannot be held liable for any perceived or actual damages arising from Service content, operation, or use of this Service. Federal law, some states, and other jurisdictions, do not allow the exclusion and limitations of certain implied warranties. The above exclusions may not apply to Users. This Agreement gives Users specific legal rights, and Users may also have other rights which vary from state to state. The disclaimers and exclusions under this agreement shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
Limitations of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Owner, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees be liable for
- any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the Service; and
- any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the Service or User account or the information contained therein;
- any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from User access to or use of the Service;
- any unauthorized access to or use of the Owner’s secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the Service;
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Service; and/or
- the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any User or third party. In no event shall the Owner, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees be liable for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in an amount exceeding the amount paid by User to the Owner hereunder in the preceding 12 months, or the period of duration of this agreement between the Owner and User, whichever is shorter.
This limitation of liability section shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to User. The terms give User specific legal rights, and User may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The disclaimers, exclusions, and limitations of liability under the terms shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold the Owner and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees harmless from and against any and all claims or demands, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses, including, but not limited to, legal fees and expenses, arising from
- User’s use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by User;
- User’s violation of these terms, including, but not limited to, User’s breach of any of the representations and warranties set forth in these terms;
- User’s violation of any third-party rights, including, but not limited to, any right of privacy or intellectual property rights;
- User’s violation of any statutory law, rule, or regulation;
- any content that is submitted from User’s account, including third party access with User’s unique username, password or other security measure, if applicable, including, but not limited to, misleading, false, or inaccurate information;
- User’s wilful misconduct; or
- statutory provision by User or its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees to the extent allowed by applicable law. Common provisions No Waiver The Owner’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any such right or provision. No waiver shall be considered a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Service interruption To ensure the best possible service level, the Owner reserves the right to interrupt the Service for maintenance, system updates or any other changes, informing the Users appropriately.
Within the limits of law, the Owner may also decide to suspend or terminate the Service altogether
Additionally, the Service might not be available due to reasons outside the Owner’s reasonable control, such as “force majeure” (eg. labor actions, infrastructural breakdowns or blackouts etc).
Users may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of adultandteenchallenge.com and of its Service without the Owner’s express prior written permission, granted either directly or through a legitimate reselling program.
Intellectual property rights
Without prejudice to any more specific provision of these Terms, any intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights and design rights related to adultandteenchallenge.com are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors and are subject to the protection granted by applicable laws or international treaties relating to intellectual property.
All trademarks — nominal or figurative — and all other marks, trade names, service marks, word marks, illustrations, images, or logos appearing in connection with adultandteenchallenge.com are, and remain, the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors and are subject to the protection granted by applicable laws or international treaties related to intellectual property.
Changes to these Terms
The Owner reserves the right to amend or otherwise modify these Terms at any time. In such cases, the Owner will appropriately inform the User of these changes. Such changes will only affect the relationship with the User for the future.
The continued use of the Service will signify the User’s acceptance of the revised Terms. If Users do not wish to be bound by the changes, they must stop using the Service. Failure to accept the revised Terms, may entitle either party to terminate the Agreement.
The applicable previous version will govern the relationship prior to the User’s acceptance. The User can obtain any previous version from the Owner.
If required by applicable law, the Owner will specify the date by which the modified Terms will enter into force.
Assignment of contract
The Owner reserves the right to transfer, assign, dispose of by novation, or subcontract any or all rights or obligations under these Terms, taking the User’s legitimate interests into account. Provisions regarding changes of these Terms will apply accordingly.
Users may not assign or transfer their rights or obligations under these Terms in any way, without the written permission of the Owner.
All communications relating to the use of adultandteenchallenge.com must be sent using the contact information stated in this document.
Should any provision of these Terms be deemed or become invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Any such invalid or unenforceable provision will be interpreted, construed and reformed to the extent reasonably required to render it valid, enforceable and consistent with its original intent. These Terms constitute the entire Agreement between Users and the Owner with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all other communications, including but not limited to all prior agreements, between the parties with respect to such subject matter. These Terms will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These Terms are governed by the law of the State of Indiana, as disclosed in the relevant section of this document, without regard to conflict of laws principles.
Venue of jurisdiction
The exclusive competence to decide on any controversy resulting from or connected to these Terms lies with the courts of the place where the Owner is based, as displayed in the relevant section of this document.
Amicable dispute resolution Users may bring any disputes to the Owner who will try to resolve them amicably. While Users’ right to take legal action shall always remain unaffected, in the event of any controversy regarding the use of adultandteenchallenge.com or the Service, Users are kindly asked to contact the Owner at the contact details provided in this document.
The User may submit the complaint including a brief description and if applicable, the details of the related order, purchase, or account, to the Owner’s email address specified in this document. The Owner will process the complaint without undue delay and within 21 days of receiving it.
Definitions and legal references
adultandteenchallenge.com The property that enables the provision of the Service.
Any legally binding or contractual relationship between the Owner and the User, governed by these Terms.
Any User that does not qualify as a Consumer.
Owner (or We)
Indicates the natural person(s) or legal entity that provides adultandteenchallenge.com and/or the Service to Users.
The service provided by adultandteenchallenge.com as described in these Terms and on adultandteenchallenge.com.
All provisions applicable to the use of adultandteenchallenge.com and/or the Service as described in this document, including any other related documents or agreements, and as updated from time to time.
User (or You)
Indicates any natural person or legal entity using adultandteenchallenge.com.
Note: Parts of these Terms of Service are excerpted from the National Adult & Teen Challenge Terms of Service.